The Talent Acquisition Manager plays a key role in managing and supporting all recruitment functions for Triton Technology. This role is responsible for full cycle recruiting to source, select and hire top talent. In addition, the role is responsible for establishing and maintain effective recruitment metrics, processes, systems and tools.
- Determine current staffing needs, analyze and present trends and results to drive future requirements
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and recruitment plans to maximize talent sourcing
- Provide innovative insight and ideas to increase efficiency of the hiring process
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and assist team with recruitment and selection processes
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvements
- Promote use of internal system, drive process improvements and implement innovation
- Provide feedback to the Leadership team in developing and implementing solutions as necessary
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze data for trends and make recommendations for change, as appropriate
- Drive and monitor recruitment efforts within established guidelines, set goals and manage the recruiting team and process.
- Coach team on proper interviewing methods and monitor progress
- Manage the job board process
- Prepare offer letters to selected candidates
- Proactive and takes ownership for producing positive results
- 5+ year experience in recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- 1 year high volume call center and inside sales agent recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Willingness to understand the duties and responsibilities roles
- A leader in strategic thinking
- Excellent communicator and well organized
- ATS experience, Bamboo HR preferred
Why is Talent Acquisition Manager important?
Will help the company build skilled employees who drive successful businesses by utilize strategies.
- Transform recruiting from an as-needed function to a proactive hiring function.
- Create candidate pipelines for future staffing needs
- Recruit diverse employees by sourcing candidates from various backgrounds
- Hire people who have the ability to grow beyond their role
- Triton is a 24/7 operation and as such, you may be requested to work outside of your normal work hours, including weekends, if needed to support a business need.